WS Food Safety Consulting
ServSafe, HACCP, Alcohol Management, First Aid, CPR, Allergens.
Food safety and quality of food
WS Food Safety offers training through a variety of platforms including classroom, online one on one training, the class covers the following:
• Understand the Microworld
• Food safety
• Contamination, food allergen and food borne illness
• The safe Food safety
• Flow of food
• Management system
• Safe facility and equipment
• Cleaning and sanitizing
• Pest Management
• Food safety regulations and standards
• Staff food safety regulations
Reduce risks, prepare for audits and meet food safety regulations with serve safe and HACCP classes, training and certification.
1. Knowledge of FDA
(Federal agency recommendation)
2. Knowledge of food safety principles, especially
the requirements as related to the Food Safety Modernization USDA
3. Creative Problem Solving skills and
4. Understanding of HACCP principles
5. Understanding of OSHA regulations
6. Experience with 3rd party food safety
7. Ability to understand and operate product
8. Assist you with Pest Control program
9. Create new program of self audits, with reports, follow up, results.
10. Personal Hygiene (full training for all colleagues)
11. Kitchen equipment clean and sanitized
12. Cross contamination and cross contact
14. Flow of the food (purchase, receive, storage, preparation, cooking, cold, hot temperatures, serving)
15. Conduct exam and certification for your establishments.
2016 WS Food Safety - All rights reserved - Web designed by Versative DC